The Holiday season is upon us!
Holidays are a time to celebrate, be happy, and be with family. Or if you’re me, you do all of the above, but awkwardly.
Perhaps I could do a better job of communicating normally if I wasn’t put on the spot to answer questions I’d rather not.
Questions most of us wish to avoid answering may include:
- Where’s your significant other?
- When are you going to settle down?
- How are classes going? (Not necessarily awkward, but sometimes painful to answer when finals are nearing).
- Why are you so attached to your pet, you know it’s just an animal, right?
- Is that your third plate of food?
What are some questions you wish your family members would just stop asking? Let’s hear some in the comments!